By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Improve customer satisfaction, retention, loyalty and measure them in a meaningful and systematic way.
- Include a profitability dimension to any customer loyalty strategy.
- Plan, manage and analyze impactful customer satisfaction surveys.
- Define customer segments, profiles and models for maximum strategic as well as tactical impact.
- Create Customer Value Propositions that work.
Who should attend?
All marketing staff at any level in the organization, CRM and data mining departments, market research, loyalty scheme managers and supervisors, product managers, business unit managers, sales managers and supervisors, customer care managers and supervisors, analysts and any interested decision maker, department head and supervisor.
- Key Definitions
- Customer Satisfaction, Retention, Loyalty, Delight and Levels of Loyalty
- Customer Satisfaction Index and Customer Retention Rate (CRR)
- Profit Impact of CRR
- Customer Life Expectancy and Loyalty Index
- Loyalty and Profits
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) Shortfall
- Activity Based Costing (ABC)
- Customer Profitability and the Whale Curve