By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Practice the basic techniques and skills necessary to design dynamic presentations.
- Structure and build effective presentations.
- Develop greater confidence in speaking publicly.
- Acquire the qualities of a dynamic presenter and ways for sustaining them.
- Deliver a winning presentation and interact with the audience.
Who should attend?
All employees and managers who need to make effective oral presentations to others.
- Public Communication
- What is Presenting?
- What is Public Speaking?
- What are the Differences between Presentations and Public Speeches?
- Ethical Issues in Presentations and Public Speeches
- Qualities of a Dynamic Presenter
- The Key Characteristics for Dynamic Speakers
- Building Confidence from Start to Finish
- Step Communication Process
- The Importance of Listening When Presenting