By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define supervisory roles and related competencies.
- Apply setting goals and planning in order to obtain commitment of others
- Organize their time and use delegation as a tool to empower others.
- Energize and inspire their team for a better performance.
- Use coaching techniques to manage performance of others.
Who should attend?
Second level supervisors: who are responsible for the work of first level supervisors, and experienced supervisors who are being developed for promotion.
- The Role of the Supervisor
- A New Look at Supervisory Tasks
- How Organizations and Roles Have Changed
- New Supervisory Roles
- Characteristics of an Effective Supervisor
- Competencies of the 21st Century Supervisor
- Goal Setting for Peak Performance
- Personal Goal Setting
- The Goal Planning Process
- Setting Goals for Others