By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Practice the basic project management foundational skills by following the project life cycle in compliance with Project Management Institute (PMI) standards.
- Apply project management tools and techniques to deliver the projects on time and within budget.
- Use Microsoft Project® as a planning, tracking, and reporting tool.
- Identify the capabilities of Microsoft Project® in scheduling, costing, resource allocating, and analysing the progress of the project.
Who should attend?
Personnel: who are interested in managing their projects using Microsoft Project® software as a project management tool.
- Overview of Project Management
- What Is a Project?
- Project Life Cycle
- Building WBS
- Developing Project Network, Schedules and Project Plans
- Project Management Tools and Techniques
- Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Earned Value
- Resource Histograms and Leveling