By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Plan, schedule, implement and control projects in a structural and professional style.
- Review the financial aspects of the projects they are currently handling.
- Deal with all parties concerned through better negotiation and communication skills.
- Develop an awareness of own personal strengths and weaknesses while managing projects.
- Work with the problems and constraints related to managing projects.
Who should attend?
All personnel, who are new, or plan to become, involved in any phase of project-management
- Project Planning
- What is Project Management?
- Applications of Project Management
- Why Project Management?
- Potential Benefits of Project Management
- History of Project Management
- Project Problems
- Setting Project Objectives and Elements of Project Management
- Building Project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Network Modeling and Project Scheduling