By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Use appropriate methods to identify training needs.
- Analyse and sort the data as a result of a Training Needs Analysis.
- Define the various evaluation levels and write instructional learning objectives linked to each level.
- Select appropriate data collection methods for each of the evaluation levels.
- List ways to improve transfer of skills from the workshop to the workplace
Who should attend?
Training directors and managers: as well as training and development specialists and coordinators. Needs assessment analysts, instructional designers, evaluators of training programs, and individuals in a leadership and support role for the training function will also benefit from this program.
- The General Framework
- Identifying Training Needs within the Training Cycle
- Objectives and Indicators of ITN
- ITN: Whose Responsibility Is It?
- The Style Inventory
- Identifying Potential Internal Training Resources
- Methods for Identifying Training Needs: From Interviews to Focus Groups
- Data Gathering: The Cornerstone for ITN
- Tips for Preparing and Implementing Surveys and Questionnaires
- Tips for Preparing and Conducting Interviews