The successful management of risk helps organisations to increase speed of change, improve management control and service delivery. The course will provide a comprehensive guide to risk management at the strategic level, focusing on business, progrmeammes and projects. It will show how risk management can be implemented and operated successfully within a public and private sector organisation.
Benefits of Attending
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Review your organisation’s risk exposure
- Develop a sustainable risk management framework
- Prepare your organisation for better risk management
- Prepare management actions to mitigate risk Track, monitor and control risks
- Develop action plans using your new skills and knowledge to your organisation’s needs and objectives
- How to develop a risk management framework
- Identification of different aspects of risk to the business
- Risk management processes
- How to identify, analyse and manage risk Consequences if not undertaking pro-active risk management
- How a disaster recovery stand-by facility works
- Key elements of business continuity
- Aspects of security risk Project and programme risk
- Visiting practitioners who share their experiences and particular expertise of risk management with you
- A variety of exercises to assist your learning experience Site visit
Who Should Enrol?
Delegates are expected from Government departments and Regulatory Agencies, Private and Public Companies, Central Banks, Commercial Banks, Mortgage Banks, Multinational donor agencies and other government departments and agencies.
Please Contact us Today for a Quote