The course outline for the Effective Selling Skills training course includes the following:
- What is sales?
- Sales Planning, Time and Territory Management
- Preparing for Face to Face Sales Meetings
- Designing appropriate sales methodology to suit different clients
- Persuasion and Effective Communication with Customers
- Display of Interpersonal Competence
- Strategic ways to increase Sales
- Receiving Objections with empathy and follow up magic
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Improving awareness and sales through Social Networking Media
- Presentation Skills
- Power Point Presentation Skills
- Adequate Product Knowledge to help customers make informed decisions
- Achieving sales objective, closing sales and making a life-long customer.
At the end of the course, participants would have developed the Attitude, Skills and Knowledge of how to improve the sales of their organizations goods and services; achieve and surpass given sales targets that will promote their companies' competitive advantage.
Who Should Attend:
All Officers, Managers, Executives Male and Female in Public, Corporate, Private, Voluntary and Educational Institutions that wish to increase profitability through increased sales of products and services
The methodologies adopted for training at WOTI include Lecture, Role Play, Case Study, Discussion,
Demonstration and Project Methods among others. They are designed to suit the audience to make learning user friendly.
Training Aids to be used include projectors and screen, flip charts, magic boards, computers and other multimedia to facilitate learning.
Over 900 companies within and outside Nigeria have sent more than 12,000 participant’s toWOTI's training programs.