Project Management Professional training provides fundamental and advanced skills of project management. It will provide delegates with vivid understanding of how these tools and techniques can provide a structured approach to projects. Delegates will have the opportunity to take part in practical exercises and discussions aimed at testing a number of different techniques and building on skills.
We regularly conduct practical, high impact, fun-filled Project management professional training course filled with success secrets to ensure you pass at first sitting. We have both Public schedule and corporate bespoke program structured to run weekends and weekdays and it covers all 10 knowledge areas of PMBOK 5th edition Guide. Other customized timings can also be worked out depending on the corporate clients and individual convenience.
What Will Delegates Get?
- PMI Accredited Training Manual
- Exam prep books in soft copy format
- PMI Handbook
- Practice Question
- Professional training by highly experienced facilitators
- 4 full-length simulated exams
- Valuable exam-taking tips
What you will learn:
- Learn how to define project time lines and project task
- Learn the importance of project management
- You will be able to identify the five process group
- Learn about the ten knowledge areas as well as perform a project needs assessment
- How to write goals, requirement, and deliverables of a project