Developing Yourself as a Leader
Lagos State, Nigeria
Apr 14 - 04 May, 2015
Becoming a leader doesn't happen overnight, and it doesn't happen without effort. This curriculum discusses the characteristics of good leaders and provides ways to work effectively with your team. This Leadership and Influencing Skills Training Program will teach you that effective leadership starts with a thorough understanding and congruence of the value systems of all parties. This course provides the basis for understanding what leadership is and what leaders do to be successful.
- What is Stress?
- Managing Stress
- Understanding Successful Negotiation
- Identifying the Characteristics of Leaders
- Understanding the Behaviour of Leaders
- Creating an Effective Leadership Style
- Developing Your Leadership Style
- Understanding Power and Dependency
- Utilizing Power and Influence Effectively
- Using Power and Influence Ethically Linking Ethics to Stress and Emotions
- Leadership vs. Management
- Leadership: Earning Trust Leadership: Trusting Others Leadership: Giving Non-Cash Recognition
- The Innovation Curve Lead by Listening Leadership and Ethics
- What Makes a Great Place to Work?
- Planning at the Top and Senior Level Implementing the Strategic Plan
Venue: 19, Town Planning Way, Ilupeju Lagos