This set of modules is intended for anyone who needs to brush up on essential customer service skills. The lessons explore phone skills, service value, expectations, handling complaints, and other key areas.
- Promote Your Service Value
- Offer-Service to Leave a Lasting Impression
- Ensure that What You Do Matters: Apply the Customer Window Characteristics of a Value-Centred Organization
- Understand What Those You Serve Value: Evaluation Values
- Know and Work With the Expectations of Those You Serve
- Applying the Service Experience Chart
- Applying Service Gap Analysis
- Learn to be On-Stage to Provide the Best Service
- Take Care of Yourself to Provide Sustainable Service
- Package Your Service with Warmth
- Use Effective Phone Skills
- When You Can't Say "Yes"
- Win Over that Difficult Person
- Turn Lemons into Lemonade: Handling Complaints Effectively Please