This programme is designed to equip participants with relevant skills and knowledge for conducting professional Interviews. Participants will learn how to apply professional interview styles to gather information. Participants are led to understand how to prepare structured questions and probing techniques to determine suitability.
- Interviewing Basics
- Interviewing Methods and Techniques
- Planning and Preparing for an Interview
- Guidelines for Conducting Successful Interviews
- Designing Your Interview & Selection Process
- What Should Be Evaluated In An Interview?
- Questioning & Listening Techniques
- Evaluating and Rating Candidates
- Making the Selection Decision
- Interviews Do & Don’ts
- Action Planning