Public Speaking Training for Presentation Delivery - Lagos
By: LiveSpeech Coaching (Nigeria)
Lagos State, Nigeria
May 02 - 03 May, 2015
Join LiveSpeech in Lagos for an intensive 2-day training (weekdays) in public speaking and presentation skills. This training is open to anyone (especially corporate and business professionals) who desires to speak and present with confidence, energy and impact.
Participants will go through five (5) course modules learning step-by-step to plan, prepare and present more compelling presentations. You will stand in front of the group giving practice presentations for audience feedback and structured critique on video playback.
What You Learn
- Anxiety management and control (with case studies)
- Preparing and structuring the presentation content (with exercises)
- Best practices for PowerPoint slide design (with illustrations)
- Impromptu speaking or thinking on your feet (with exercises)
- Delivery skills: gestures, positioning, body movement etc (with exercises)
- Participants are expected to come along with their laptop (or tablet) computers for content development and individual presentation drills.
Dress code is formal or corporate.
Venue: Precinct Comfort Hotel, 20 Harvey Road, off Herbert Macaulay Way, Lagos Mainland, Lagos