International Trade and Academic Research Conference (ITARC), 2015
By: ABRMR - Academy of Business and Retail Management
Nov 09 - 10 Nov, 2015
This academic conference is intended to contribute to the emerging theoretical understanding and empirical base and to further advance the understanding and practice of business especially international trade & management. We welcome empirical and theoretical papers which advance our knowledge of these important areas. ITARC will be the platform for dissemination of knowledge, provide a learned reference in the field and facilitate communication between academic, research experts, business leaders and practitioners. The following list is indicative of the types of contributions which may be appropriate. However, it is not intended to be exhaustive and rather is illustrative.
Benefits of Attending
- A fabulous opportunity to interact with fellow academics
- An opportunity to see first-hand something of one of the fastest growing economies,
- Academics will be able to enhance their research skills
- A chance to present your paper and have it appraised and discussed by fellow academics
- Conference attendee voting will determine recipients of conference Best Paper awards which will be considered for our journal publication
- Those who attend will automatically get go on to the priority booking for future conferences
- Attendees will be eligible for an automatic 10% reduction on our next conference
Venue: University of London, Senate House Malet Street, London WC1E 7HU, UK.