This course outlines the requirement for training for a number of qualified key practitioners within government departments in interviewing skills. It not only focuses on their highly specialised areas of work but will cover specific interviewing skills that will be supported by the awareness of the required laws of evidence and current legislation.
Who Should Attend?
Internal and external auditors, forensic accountants, financial investigators, members of the police service and other law enforcement agencies and those involved in compliance, due diligence and crime prevention activities.
Key Course Highlights
- Laws of evidence and legislation and sources of law
- Interviewing techniques in order to secure relevant evidence
- Non-verbal communication - theory and practice
- How assisted techniques can be used to access and analyse data
- Allocating responsibilities to strategic members of staff for the overall management of interviewing Questioning techniques
- Legal elements of interviewing
- Investigative interviewing