This course identifies the principles essential for ensuring effective compliance within an organisation. It provides delegates with the hands-on practical knowledge essential to introduce and manage a suitably trained compliance team.
Who Should Attend?
Senior decision makers of all public and private sectors, Managers; especially accountants, auditors, money laundering reporting officers (MLRO’s), financial investigators, members of law enforcement agencies
Key Course Highlights
- The principles and procedures necessary to carry out the compliance function
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses within the compliance role
- Preparing response plans to and the likely outcomes of fraud
- Suitable plans and actions to counter fraud
- Awareness of the skills of interviewing and planning and understanding of financial compliance
- Reporting of suspicious activity transactions which may affect the organisation
- Identify relevant evidence and understand issues of document and case management