Building a high performing team is more than just collections of talented, productive individuals. It entails having everyone in the team understands how to contribute in ways to support the team to produce outcomes that go above and beyond what any individual could accomplish alone. Managers need ability to build effective work teams and manage their subordinates in a way that enable them to show commitment to team effort and use their creative abilities to achieve organizational goals.
This workshop is designed to help participants develop skills that will help them in building great teams and creating successful team dynamics.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand why teams and teamwork is so important to today’s organizations.
- To plan and organize for team success
- Take individual responsibility for providing their team with the necessary input it needs to function effectively.
- Attack problems without attacking people and disagree without straining relationships.
- Strategies for coping with team challenges; and
- Communicate effectively with their members.
Managers, Team leaders, Heads of Departments, Supervisors etc