This course provides the strategic tools for analysing and managing costs, enabling the participants to look at the bigger picture and ensure that the methods used when identifying strategies are geared towards the financial risk and cost management of the business.
Who Should Attend?
Financial managers/directors and accountants can get a good grip on developing important tools for planning and decision making.
Key Course Highlights
- Product costing systems
- Concepts and design Issues
- Activity-based management
- Managing customer profitability
- Process costing and cost allocation
- Business and financial strategies
- Managing financial risk
- Cost management techniques
- Implementing strategic and financial plans
- Delivering a strategy based business plan