This course is highly practical and contains a variety of case studies. Delegates will be given the opportunity to present ‘real-life’ scenarios and tackle projects during the course. They will investigate strategic finance and the need for planning.
Who Should Attend?
All professionals at the senior management level, executive management and leaders who are either new to strategic financial planning or who would like to sharpen their skills in the area of strategic finance decision making.
Key Course Highlights
- What every senior manager should know about finance
- Strategic financial planning
- Financial analysis for value creation strategic outlook
- Liquidity, asset management, solvency, and profitability
- Mergers, LBO’s, divestitures, and holding companies
- Key financial ratios to analyse your business
- Practical definition of strategy
- Analysis tools to examine the current environment and capabilities
- Steps to devise a mission and vision statement
- Generation of appropriate strategic and tactical commercial objectives