This course helps delegates meet the challenges of introducing IPSAS and IFRS, and secure the benefits of improved financial management to help secure organisational objectives and goals of their private or public service organisations.
Who Should Attend?
Finance professionals in the public and private sector, anyone who requires an understanding of international financial reporting standards within the public and private sector, accountants and finance staff at all levels involved in the preparation of financial statements, IFRS and IPSAS implementation and maintenance teams, internal auditors and consultants dealing with financial reporting.
Key Course Highlights
- Support both direct IPSASs adoption and implementation of IFRSs modified for both the private and public sectors
- Identify and manage the risks associated with IPSAS and IFRS implementation
- Recognise and understand the requirements of donors and financial institutions in securing continued inward investment
- Identify the wider benefits of compliance with International Accounting Standards
- Develop learning and development plans for finance and other staff and stakeholders
- Work on development plans for the introduction of IPSAS and IFRS and consider further developmental requirements
- Understand how to contribute to the strategic consequences of IPSAS and IFRS