This course will benefit to those who need to read, understand and analyse financial statements of corporate businesses on a regular basis. It aims to provide a thorough insight into the meaning and analysis of the financial statements of corporate. A basic knowledge of accounts formats and jargon is assumed.
Who Should Attend?
Senior managers who have the responsibility for tackling financial problems and making financial decisions that affect their respective department or organisation. It is also ideal for managers who want to refresh and further develop their knowledge of financial planning and practice.
Key Course Highlights|
- Accounting fundamentals and regulation
- The terminology relating to company accounts
- Assessing the effects of business activity on the balance sheet
- Identifying trends and carrying out comparisons
- Introduction to accounting and finance
- Key financial statements Analysis and interpretation
- Types of accounts and organisations
- Revenue, expenditure and cash flow forecasting
- Public economics and finance: role of the government
- Public sector budgeting and financial management
- Implementing financial management reform and improve on existing structures