This course provides an overview, analysis and comprehensive information on the key elements required to develop a protocol strategy, to create protocol policies for an organisation and how to recruit for and provide an efficient protocol service for a well organised team.
Who Should Attend?
Protocol directors and managers; and those in public relations and marketing who have responsibility for protocol policy and management. Anybody involved in and responsible for teams organising travel, events, ceremonies, meeting dignitaries and VIPs and all aspects of strategic and day-to-day protocol management.
Key Course Highlights
- Managing a protocol service team that satisfies all stakeholders
- Managing all relations with distinguished visitors, VIPs and dignitaries
- Delivering a consistently high standard service
- Preventing misunderstandings and mistakes becoming a crisis
- Introducing new streamlined and efficient administrative and communication systems
- Effective office planning, organisational and time management
- Dealing with any issue to produce a satisfactory outcome