In today’s corporate world, organisations need to manage communication with a variety of external stakeholders including the media and the general public. Effective corporate communication and public relations are therefore essential in any organisation - both public and private.
Who Should Attend?
Corporate PR and media executives and managers will find this course very useful. Any manager tasked with officially representing the organisation in the face of the public or in a frequent official capacity.
Key Course Highlights
- PR in a 21st century corporate environment
- Ethical and legal issues to consider
- Protecting the corporate identity and brand during a corporate crisis
- Consideration of media related issues
- Stakeholder management and communication