This course provides a comprehensive and structured approach for delivering successful events from the initial idea to the final feedback and de-brief. It looks at the wide range of events that delegates might be involved in or could create and provides practical advice on how to make the most of any event that you organise or participate in.
Who Should Attend?
Those who are responsible for planning, managing, budgeting for and organising events who are looking for imaginative and creative ideas and an understanding of how to plan and organise events. It would benefit those from the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Key Course Highlights
- The key elements required to plan a wide range of events
- Appropriate planning and management skills required
- Effective budgeting for events
- Successful promotion techniques
- How to use feedback to ensure events constantly meet stakeholder expectations
- Maintaining your networks for future events
- How to deal with incidents, problems or crises that may emerge