This highly practical and insightful course will provide you with the essential skills, tools and techniques of effective communication and influencing. You will learn explore and develop the techniques required for you to achieve positive outcomes through your engagement with other people. Altogether a better way in which to communicate, you will leave the course with an action plan identifying the key changes to make which will enable you build self-confidence, esteem and improve communication techniques back at work and outside.
Who Should Attend?
This course is specifically designed for people who have identified a need to improve their communication and influencing skills. It will most helpful and useful to individuals who have received little or no previous training in those subjects. The course is relevant for managers and non-managers working in a variety of business environments.
Key Course Highlights
- Establishing the challenges of communicating and influencing effectively
- Clarifying how you wish to present yourself
- Exploring the power of perception how are you perceived by others and how do you know
- Understanding and working with those perceptions and barriers to communication
- Exploring styles of communication and experimenting with different styles and techniques
- How to identify hidden emotions and message through observation of body language
- Creating strategies for tackling challenging behaviour and selecting an appropriate and effective response
- Building rapport through listening, questioning and clarifying techniques
- Improving the relationship with your boss
- How to influence others controlling your emotions through words sounds and presence to create a positive impact
- Tips and tools for moving people from an entrenched position