This highly practical course will enable you to transform your presentation skills thus ensuring you create a highly professional image of yourself and your organisation. In a workshop environment you will plan, prepare, practice and deliver a number of presentations. Some may be recorded for you to view and critique. You will be provided with feedback on how to build on your strengths and enhance areas for improvement. You will leave the course with valuable tips, tools and techniques to enable increased confidence to enhance your presentation and engage positively with your audience.
Who Should Attend?
This course is specifically designed for people who have identified a need to improve their presentation skills. It will be most helpful and useful to individuals have received little or no previous training in presentation skills. The course is relevant for managers and non-managers working in a variety of business environments.
Key Course Highlights
- Defining the purpose of your presentation - starting with the end in mind
- Developing a systematic approach to planning your presentation
- Who is your audience and what are their expectations?
- Planning effectively - the key elements of the planning process
- Focusing attention on the key delivery skills - body language - language - appropriate gestures - enthusiastic and professional voice projection
- Identifying top tips for influencing positively and building credibility
- Using the correct media and ensuring you maximise its capabilities
- How to interact with your audience, answer questions effectively and feedback when
- required to do so
- Evaluating your performance - the key criteria for measurement and assessment