This practical course provides you with a comprehensive foundation for new trainers in training session design, development and delivery. In a workshop environment you will plan, prepare and practise the key skills and techniques associated with effective training provision. Delegate numbers may be restricted to eight to enable time for the use of video as an aid to training style development.
Who Should Attend?
This course is specifically designed for people who are new to the training role or managers / team leaders who are looking to build their skills and confidence in training session design, planning, preparation and training provision of a variety of training solutions.
Key Course Highlights
- Clarity of the key roles and responsibilities of the trainer
- Meeting the needs of the organisation
- Supporting organisational objectives and strategies
- How and why people learn
- Learning styles - maximising individual development through the learning process
- Identifying trainees - the selection criteria
- Establishing and writing objectives - ensuring success of your training sessions
- Sequencing materials and developing course structure
- Training methods, delivery and evaluation