This course provides a practical and results-oriented capacity building experience for those organisations currently designing or implementing PPP projects. It provides participants with the ability to be better focused with their PPP objectives, reconciling plans with well-coordinated activities.
Who Should Attend?
People who are involved in the PPP process and who wish to develop their skills and knowledge in development of the process. This course is appropriate for people from any part of the public sector or private organisations who meet the criteria above.
Key Course Highlights
- Understand the new developments in PPP
- Know which criteria to use for project screening
- Understand the challenges of project financing and how to overcome them
- Understand the different forms of PPP experiences in emerging economies
- Understand risk management
- Identify and explore objectives and feasibility studies.