This course helps participants understand the key processes necessary to support effective management of International PPP projects. It focuses on how effectively PPP projects are implemented and evaluated at a national and international level.
Who Should Attend?
People who are involved in the PPP process and who have responsibilities for project management on an international basis.
Key Course Highlights
- Describe how to establish professional relationships and how to develop networking capability
- Appreciate the new developments of PPP across the world
- Understand options for process and staff development using IT solutions
- Implement established best practice principles
- Outline how to use tools and techniques for managing the human resource implications of PPP
- Analyse global case studies