This course will enable participants to negotiate effectively within the PPP process and develop the key skills and behaviours for project and contract management.
Who Should Attend?
People who have or are planning to take on the responsibilities for PPP contract negotiation and management
Key Course Highlights
- Identify and understand the role, responsibilities and competencies of the effective contract negotiator
- Implement and effective contract negotiation process
- Identify and overcome key barriers to effective management
- Develop a systematic approach to the key stages of the negotiation process
- Implement effective measurement and bench marking of key stages of the project process to enable effective management
- Understand the unique challenges of PPP contract management and the application of effective tools and techniques