In this course, participants will receive intensive practical guidance in project finance techniques aligned to the PPP process. Participants will review the key stages and elements of the PPP contract management process and identify a range of project modelling techniques for risk and contingency strategy formulation and foreign exchange risk minimisation.
Who Should Attend?
Participants who are currently engaged in project management and are familiar with the key processes supporting effective financial monitoring; an understanding of the key principles and processes of PPP is essential.
Key Course Highlights
- Recognise the benefits of effective project finance processes aligned to PPP and when they can be applied
- Identify the conditions and environment for successful financial management of projects
- Understand how to implement the key elements of the financial monitoring process to deliver value for money outcomes
- Implement effective financial structuring for a project, using analysis and modelling techniques to ascertain the best strategies
- Establish best-practice through benchmarking of key financial criteria and conversion of modelling techniques to practical action plan with appropriate evaluation criteria