This course will focus on the structure of PPPs, examining the continuum from outsourcing to PPP together with the benefits they bring to participating parties. It also provides an opportunity to explore and understand in more specific detail the background of major infrastructure projects and the current methodologies that exist.
Who Should Attend?
People who are new to the PPP process in general, or people who would benefit from a walk through the procurement to end phase cycle.
Key Course Highlights
- Recognise and evaluate the case for PPP and when to use them
- Know how to use PPP modelling and frameworks to determine the best value for money projects
- Recognise what key roles and responsibilities are within a PPP project team
- Understand the knowledge, skills and requirements of a project-based methodology to implement a successful PPP
- Establish the critical success factors supporting the PPP process
- Review a range of PPP models and establish their added value