This course examines the impact that private investment has had on the public sector. It explores how ministries and government departments can learn from the methodology and be acquainted with the important implications that surround overseas private investment.
Who Should Attend?
Individuals working in the private sector at middle to senior management level who are required to review external investment policies and procedures.
Key Course Highlights
- Investigate and evaluate the impact of private investment in a specific country and sector
- Know how to analyse and evaluate the importance of private investment, its impact and its implications
- Recognise the risks taken by private investors and the implications for the public sector
- Identify the best strategies and assessment methods for attracting the investors
- Explore the route from outsourcing to PPP