By the conclusion of the specified learning and development activities, delegates will be able to:
- Effectually manage the operations and functions of warehousing
- Classify distinctions between warehousing processes
- Recognise the emphasis of distribution centres on processing and moving goods on to wholesalers, retailers, or consumers rather than on storage
- Evaluate warehousing and distribution strategies from a qualitative and quantitative perspective
- Utilise the role that contracts have in warehousing services and the process involved in attaining a contract to protect both the user and provider
- Identify the importance of and functions related to warehouse management in controlling the movement and storage of materials within a warehouse and in processing the associated transactions
- Optimize warehouse operations and warehouse space availability as impacted by equipment layout and product flow
- Facilitate the role of packaging in protecting product to ensure that it gets to the customer in the operating condition expected
- Highlight the effect of good communication in the interface between the warehouse, the carrier and the driver as key to success in terms of contribution to efficacy, efficiency and cost reduction
- Consider and analyse many parameters to optimize warehouse location or placement as both strategic and operational decision that directly influence customer servicing aspects, cost, and price factors
- Recognise that safety of personnel and security of product are the basic building blocks for warehouse operations that can neither be neglected without detriment to operational efficiency and the bottom line.
- Realise better efficiency and reduction in cost by leveraging the data accuracy and computing power inherent in today’s integrated information systems.
|Central London, United Kingdom
||Apr 16 - 27 Apr, 2018
|GBP 10,000.00 + 500.00 (VAT)||(The course cost does not include living accommodation. However, delegates are treated with the following: Continuous snacks throughout the Event Days; Hot Lunch on Event Days; City Tour; Hand-outs; Stationery.)|
+44 7736147507, +44 1902 763607, +44 2071935906
We offer very attractive discount for groups of 3 and more people, from the same organisation, taking the same course. Courses are delivered in over 30 Cities including Miami, London, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Milan.
Prof. Dr. R. B. Crawford – Director HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute PhD (University of London), MEd. M. (University of Bath), Adv. Dip. Ed. (University of Bristol), PGCIS (Thames Valley University), ITC (UWI), Member of the Standing Council of Organisational Symbolism (MSCOS); Member of the Asian Academy of Management (MAAM); Member of the International Society of Gesture Studies (MISGS); Member of the Academy of Management (MAOM); LESAN; Professor, HRODC Postgraduate Training Institute; Visiting Professor, Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP)