It is no longer sufficient for businesses to perform, it is required that business must strive to remain profitable for extended period. In other words, they must be sustainable operationally and strategically.
On the other hand, reward is a strategic tool for businesses to drive performance, motivate behaviours and sustain momentum. It therefore makes business sense to leverage reward for business sustainability
This course is designed to enhance the competencies of reward specialists and senior HR professionals responsible for managing reward system to define reward goals identify business linkages; and design and manage a reward system that will be effective to attract and retain critical talents, build and sustain superior performance culture and ensure long term sustainability for the organization
- Create management development strategies that are appropriate for their various organisations
- Identify the key stakeholders in learning and development and how to gain their commitment to management development
- Advise on and design management development activities for different learning needs, styles and skills
- Use models for monitoring and evaluating management development activity.
- Contextualizing Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Business relevance of problem solving and effective decision making
- Problem solving methodologies and Strategies
- The Structure of Reasoning
- Barriers to Sound Reasoning
- Methods/approaches to Problem Analysis and Decision Making
- Analytical Decision Making Techniques
- Overcoming barriers to effective problem solving and maximizing ROI/E