The PRINCE2 Practitioner training course is particularly suited to anyone requiring the qualification in order to implement best practice in the management of large or complex projects and/or who needs to understand the practical application of the PRINCE2 methodology.
The key objectives of this PRINCE2 Practitioner course are:
- Understand the PRINCE2 method at Foundation and Practitioner levels
- Understand the integrated elements of PRINCE2 (principles, processes, themes & tailoring) in a work environment
- Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management
Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers when managing projects in a structured project management environment
Benefits Prince 2 Practioner Training and Credentials to Individuals
- To Gain First Class Project Management Skills
- To Improve Employment Prospects
- Boosts your personality
- Establishes your credibility as a high level professional
- You’ll boost your career by enhancing your CV.
- You’ll gain a PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate* (*on passing the exam)
- You will gain a thorough understanding of the PRINCE2 method.
- You’ll boost your confidence of supporting or participating in project.
- Effectively prioritize projects to maximize efficiency. Clarify project goals, problem areas, and project risks to enhance project success.
- Consistently track tasks and milestones to better monitor potential outcomes.
- Expand communication among stakeholders.
- Increase overall project performance ,efficiency and effectiveness for better bottom line result
|33, Olorunmbe Street, Wemabod Estate, Ikeja, Lagos.
||Nov 19 - 20 Nov, 2015
All facilitators are vast in area of specialization