Managing and resolving workplace conflict is one of the major challenges facing businesses and organizations.However, present day experiences have greatly enhanced our appreciation of the importance of industrial harmony. This is the only condition under which organizations thrive and successfully meet corporate objectives. This workshop holding in Otta, is designed to acquaint participants with current trends in conflict management.
At the end of this programme, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the signs of conflict and aggression
- Identify the key components present in all angry confrontations
- Identify the roles of management and workers in conflict management
- Resolve conflict between management and workers
- Manage conflict for higher productivity.
Human Resource Managers, Senior Personnel Officers, Administration Managers, Head of Institutions and Labour Union Officials.
Lectures, Discussions, Case Studies, Group/Syndicate Assignments