This is a highly effective course providing an overview of the resourcing, recruitment and selection process, including preparation for, and practical experience of, conducting interviews.
This practical course gives you the knowledge and skills to contribute to the resourcing and talent planning process of your organisation. Participants will understand the factors that affect an organisation’s talent planning, recruitment and selection policy, identifying appropriate recruitment and selection methods, contributing to the interviewing process and understanding the importance of eï¬ective induction.
- Demonstrate understanding of drivers motivating talent to join an organisation
- Learn ways of managing staff turnover
- Demonstrate ability to conduct human resource audit
- Gain awareness of the non-conventional selection methods
- Be able to conduct periodic and exit interviews
- Learn how to conduct job analysis; design job description and person specification
- Be able to conduct individual and panel interviews
- Be able to design an effective induction package.