Leading organizations know that exceptional business performance is driven by superior talents. Teams with the best people perform at a higher level. People are the difference. Talent management is the strategy.
In today's complex, unpredictable work environment and ever increasing competition, you need to learn how to build your organization's workforce planning and talent acquisition, employee engagement and retention, succession planning, rewards and compensation, and performance management capabilities using an integrated approach.
This program gives you a blueprint to align all your human capital processes with organizational strategy so that you can move towards building a high-performing workplace.
- Key practices of talent planning and management and how these practices support each other.
- Aligning talent management to organizational objectives
- Promote high-performance workplaces, integrating performance with other HR systems
- Facilitate the career development planning process.
- Support talent acquisition and retention efforts.
- Select talent management analytics to show results and impact.
||Jun 10 - 11 Jun, 2015
07012318336, 08121006632, 08034064263
Titilayo Akisanya, MCIPMCEO/Executive Coach, Theta AlphaGrant Akata, FCIPMFmr. MD/CEO, NLNG Ship Manning Ltd