Women in Management and Leadership (WIMA) Conference 2015: Leadership, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
By: Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered)
Abuja FCT, Nigeria
Jun 22 - 23 Jun, 2015
The theme for this year's NIM Women in Management and Leadership (WIMA) Conference 2015) is "Unleashing the Power of Women''.
Over the years there has been a surge of women leaders, entrepreneurs and pioneers, each of which has carved a special niche for herself. These women leaders are assertive, innovative and enterprising. In today’s evolving business environment, every female leader must be prepared to lead her organisation to enterprise through periods of disruptive innovation and rapid change. There is therefore the urgent need for female leaders to capture new opportunities for innovation that will drive not only organisational growth but also national growth.
Unleashing the power of the feminine gender in the area of leadership, innovation and entrepreneurship can have a dramatic effect in breaking the ceiling for women to aspire to become achievers. Having more women in significant and visible leadership roles will mean better businesses and organizational performance as well as strengthen the economic health in Nigeria.
The conference is aimed at giving new perspective to key leadership issues and to create powerful network to strengthen the influence of women and promote unparalleled leadership, innovation and entrepreneurship among women, it will also promote women’s personal and professional development and advancement that will inspire women to seek their highest personal and professional growth
- National development and good democratic governance: The place of women
- Driving innovation through leadership
- Developing your leadership and entrepreneurial skills for high performance
- Networking: Business building tool for women leaders
- Influential leadership
- Achieving effective work life balance
Who should attend?
- Top women leaders from the public and private sector
- Human resource executives
- Women entrepreneurs
- Women in mentorship
- Women aspiring to be managers/leaders
- Men who are passionate about women
- Independent professionals who desire career/professional advancement
NGN50,000.00 (Members), NGN55,000.00 (Non-members). Account Details (Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered)) 000863417 GTBank (Convert Currency)
Venue: Shehu Musa Yar Adua Centre, Abuja