At the end of this course, delegates working at height will be able to:
- Properly plan and organise
- Assess competency of those working at heights
- Identify and assess the risks from work at height
- Work equipment is selected and used correctly
- The risks from fragile surfaces are properly controlled
- Equipment for work at height is properly inspected and maintained.
- Health and Safety at Work
- Act Working at Heights Regulations
- Accident Reporting
- Prevention and Investigation
- COSHH Fire Prevention
- Risk Assessment
- Method Statements
- Manual Handling
- Access Equipment
- Steps and Ladders
- Machines (MEWPs)
- Roof Protection
All those required to work at height using a harness as part of their job.
Delegates who successfully complete this course, including the practical assessments will receive a CTS training certificate.