Class Size / Session: 30 per session
Who should attend?
Personnel willing to learn the essential lifesaving skills
What will be covered?
Office safety will provide delegate with the information about Hazard and accidents in an office environment and make sure individual’s responsibilities are clearly understood.
- Health and safety at work Act 1974 and associated legislation
- Defining hazard and Risk and typical hazards in the office
- Fire prevention / Poor housekeeping
- Display Screen Equipment Regulations
- COSHH- Hazardous Substances
|Third Floor, 90 Wuraola House, Allen Avenue, Ikeja
||Jun 16 - 17 Jun, 2015
Mrs Funmi Adegbola, Miss Falore Omoshalewa, Miss Olabisi Oladoyin