It is becoming increasingly convincing to say that jobs and environments are stress producing. Nervous breakdown is often attributed to stress created by long working hours, heavy work-load, the burden of decision-making, the pressure of time and financial constraints.
In realization of all these stress induced disastrous consequences, this workshop will train participants on the techniques of managing stressful situations.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to
- Identify causes and effects of stress in Nigeria today
- Enumerate sources of stress
- Analyse individual levels and responses to stress
- Develop personal plans of action for improved stress management
- Effectively utilize and manage time.
Chief Executive Officers, Top Management Staff, Company Directors, Heads of Parastatals and Educational Institutions, General Managers, etc.
Methodology: Lectures, Discussions, Syndicate Exercises and Film Shows.