Leveraging Interpersonal Skills for Team Bonding and Workplace Harmony
By: Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
Rivers State, Nigeria
Jul 14 - 16 Jul, 2015
The modern workforce is diverse in its demographics from several perspectives, such as gender, ethnic, race and even temperament type, because of these, bonding and work place harmony has come to be clearly recognized in every sector of human endeavour as the pillar to every success and the existence of every organization. For improved productivity, quality of products and services, employees must get along well for a healthy ambience at the work place since greater result can be achieved when individuals work in teams.
This programme is aimed at equipping participants with the essentials of Leveraging Interpersonal Skills Bonding and Working in Harmony.
At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to
- Differentiate between coaching and counseling problems
- Avoid defensiveness and disconfirmation by applying principles of supportive communication
- Improve work relationship by using personal management interviews
- Delegate effectively and empower subordinates
- Write clearly, persuasively and make effective oral presentations.
Managers, Senior Officers and Supervisors
Lectures, discussions, syndicate group sessions and case studies.
Venue: Bori. Port Harcourt Area Office, Rivers Plot 101 Trans Amadi Industrial Layout,RIVOC Road, P. M. B 5765, Port Harcourt.