Marketing Techniques Workshop - V/Island
By: Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 28 - 30 Sep, 2015
Considering the current trends in technological changes and its resultant effects in competitive marketing, marketers need to sharpen their knowledge and skills to sustain their organizations.
This workshop will enable participants to cope with the competitive market environment.
On completion of the workshop, participants should be able to
- Improve their marketing skills, knowledge and attitude, to cope with technological changes and competitive marketing environment.
- Develop appropriate marketing strategies needed for effective utilization of available resources.
- Generate and sustain customer awareness of products and services which satisfy and improve market share.
- Improve the product quality of the organization through feedback system
- Establish a framework for effective communication with the market.
Marketing Managers, Sales Managers, Distribution Managers, and Corporate Managers
Lectures, Discussions, Case Studies, Syndicate Works and Film Shows
Venue: 270,Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, 2nd Floor Water Front Plaza, Victoria Island, Lagos State.