Office Technology and Management Course for Secretaries and Personal Assistants - L/Island
By: Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jul 14 - 15 Jul, 2015
The secretary, due to the central position he/she occupies in Management functions and processes, is one of the essential staff required for efficient and optimal performance in an organization. With the ever-changing global and technological advancements, management of corporate organizations now seek secretaries with larger pools of competencies; who are well trained, knowledgeable and experienced in their profession.
The workshop is designed to update the knowledge and skills of secretaries to ensure that they are sufficiently competent to work in increasingly complex and multicultural corporate organizations.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to
- Effectively co-ordinate office transaction and staff matters
- Improve efficiency in office automation
- Develop skills as a key corporate image maker
- Carry out basic maintenance on some office equipment
- Apply the knowledge of ICT for effective record keeping and smooth office running.
Confidential Secretaries, Senior Secretaries and Personal Assistants
Lectures, Discussions, Case Studies, Role-Plays, Syndicate Assignments and Demonstrations
Venue: 9th Floor, Elephant House, 214, Broad Street, Lagos Island, Lagos