Production Management Workshop is designed to equip those involved in production with the techniques of maximizing and utilizing resources for added value.
This should entail increase in production services, broadening of skills of personnel and safety of men.
At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to
- Identify the role of production staff
- Plan effective utilization of resources
- Organize production process
- Control men and materials
- Maintain machines for improved performance and efficiency.
Production Managers/Engineers, Line Managers, Senior Production Supervisors and Foremen in Manufacturing Organizations
Lectures, Role Play, Film Shows, Discussions, Syndicate Work and Practical Exercises