Workshop on Customer Retention and Negotiation Skills - L/Island
By: Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 23 - 25 Sep, 2015
Most often, organizations focus on gaining new clients. However, in doing so, they lose sight of the fact that gaining and retaining clients is not enough. What matters is the ability to deliver on customers’ expectation and developing sustainable and profitable relationship.
The workshop is therefore, designed to provide a framework for developing retention and loyalty strategies that will enable the participants explore advocacy initiatives using modern techniques of negotiation.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Manage/implement customers’ retention
- Explain the steps needed to develop a team-based customer services
- Apply negotiation skills
- Apply Emotional Intelligence in handling customers
- List and implement customer retention strategies
- Write a simple and concise report.
Sales Representatives, Marketing Managers and Officers in Customer Care Unit
Lectures, Discussions, Role Play, Case Study and Group/Individual Presentations
Venue: Lagos Island Area Office, 9th Floor, Elephant House, 214, Broad Street, Lagos Island