The world is changing and so is business and people. There is increasing demand on organizations world over to adapt to the global dynamics of business realities and of their immediate operating environment.
A major concern of establishments is “whether we have enough people who possess the required competencies to manage our business operations today and who can also grow to fill critical roles in future, are these people flexible enough to make our organisation nimble in responding to future dynamics? If yes, how do we keep and equip them, if no, how do we get, retain and equip them.
This, as a result, creates a huge demand on organizations to integrate their Human Resource planning and tune their succession management strategies in order to effectively cope with present and future leadership requirements and challenges.
This course is designed to equip participants with requisite skills to effectively manage their organization’s succession and career management strategies.
- Ensure business continuity which is vital to the organization’s sustainable success
- Identify talents and provide structured and engaging career path.
- Formulate strategies for attracting, retaining and developing skilled individuals
- Prepare people appropriately to step up to leadership roles
- Develop a targeted approach to identify the competencies needed for specific positions
- Help increase retention by matching your company’s needs with the aspirations of individuals