Dealing with Difficult Employees
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jul 18 - 18 Jul, 2015
This programme is designed to assist and equip managers at different levels of management to handle and manage people effectively. There are difficult people in the workplace, dealing with them is a challenge and when done wrongly can lead to a lot of organizational problems. This programme provides participants with the right skills to manage difficult employees. This program is essential to every manager or leader who works with people.
- Who is a Difficult Employee?
- How to Identify Difficult People
- How to Communicate With Difficult Employees
- The Obvious and Not So Obvious Costs of Difficult Employees
- Successful Strategies for Dealing with Difficult People
- Confronting Difficult Employees Professionally
- Seven Types of Employees That Drive Managers Crazy and How to Deal With Them
- Action Planning
Venue: The Learning Place, Kendor Consulting, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.